Challenge Fitness Pool – Take a Tour Click Here
2021 S. Lawrence Ave., Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 838-3621 ext. 0
Lockport Township Park District has three aquatic facilities: Chaney Pool, Challenge Fitness and Heritage Falls Water Park. Specifically, Challenge Fitness pool is the Park District’s indoor pool with such programs as Swim Lessons, Water Walking, Joint Tune-Up and Water Aerobics.
Challenge Fitness’ aquatics program offers an array of opportunities for patrons to get-fit and stay in-shape. The features of our aquatic facility include:
- A five-lane 25 yard lap pool (31/2-5 feet in depth)
- 10 person whirlpool
- Men and women’s steam rooms
- Certified Joint Tune-up Program recognized by the National Arthritis Foundation
- Adult Fitness Programs: Aqua Aerobics, Swim Assessments
- American Red Cross Certified Programs: Swim Lessons, Lifeguarding, Water Safety Instructor, CPR/AED, First Aid, etc.
- Infant Swimming Resource Certified Program
- Pool party rentals for all occasions
- Lap swimming
- Water walking
- Open swim hours during the weekend
You MUST be 18 years or older for lap swim and water walking. During open swim, children 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
The only Personal Floatation Devices (PFDs) allowed must be stamped with the U.S. Coast Guard Seal. Managers can refuse PFD use.
- Masks, snorkels, and fins are not permitted in the pool during open swim.
- Please abide by all pool, whirlpool and steam room rules as posted.
Pool hours change per season. You may pick up an aquatic schedule at Challenge Fitness.
To receive resident rates, patrons must present a Resident I.D. Card. Children are defined as those 17 and younger. Seniors are defined as those 60 and older. A family consists of mother, father and immediate children.